Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday 27 March 2011

The Muppet!

I'm still getting annoyed with the American racing, even though now I have live feed. Tonight I found that some total Muppet of a trader was slamming around 3-4k wedges and just letting it sit there in the back/lay column, it has such an impact on the market and can push a price all over the show. His bet ended up getting matched (well 3k of it) and that makes me wonder if someone was watching him trying to catch the Muppet out?? Feels strange realising that all the numbers on the screen relate to separate traders positions and we’re all out competing against each other.


The second thing which puzzled me was this:


Now I’ve heard of resistance points but isn’t this a bit extreme? 5k is matched at 1.20 but not even a quid is matched one tick below? At the end of the race the bookies odds of 1/5 showed up so it could be that. Next time I see that I’ll test placing a large lay at 1.20 and try to nick a tick or two from above.

Overall I'm still getting caught in big price gaps and mistaking blagg money for real and the other way around, I’ve noticed that my losses are so much bigger than the wins, this needs sorting out quick so I’ll be thinking of ways around it.

"Onwards and Upwards" i must remember that its a tough game. lessons learnt and a few more races done, I’ll try to trade tomorrow night for another 6 (limiting the amount I find is helpful as it keeps my concentration up, plus I'm aiming to hit 6/6 in profit then I’ll up it to 8, nice short term goal)

Bradders over and OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment