Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Hello Everyone!

Thought I’d write a introduction to my blog before I get things underway.

Like many other bloggers around I'm going to document my progress throughout trying to be able to profit from trading on the Betfair markets. I’ve previously traded on them over the last couple of months but never really applied myself to trying to understand the reasons behind the movements. So it’s easy to guess that my success has been very limited!

There have been many who started blogs to monitor how they improve, some have been met with brick walls and others have slowly progressed into being able to profit enough to do this for a living. Of course I’d like to be one of the more successful traders but one thing I’ve definitely learnt so far is that the future in relation to trading is a very, very unpredictable one, so I’ll take each day’s trading as it comes.

The main aim of my blog is simply to try and gain some willpower with trading, to concentrate and be as disciplined as possible. I understand that I am going to lose before I win, and that the way to improve is to negate loses rather than milking the wins.

I’ll be trading the American markets of a night initially until I get a better feeling to the general movements and have a better knowledge base. Then hopefully move onto the English markets and then who knows, I hate working 8-5 so if I can do well at this then I could give that the boot out the backdoor!

Starting bank will be a basic £50 will stakes of £2, I’ll up my bank and stake accordingly with how well I adapt. My stake size won’t gradually increase, once I feel comfortable I’ll use something around the £25 region and then make my next decision once I’ve reached that point.

Thanks for reading all, please subscribe to my blog and feel free to post any questions!

Bradders

No comments:

Post a Comment