Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday 22 March 2011

I'm Back!

After a few days I’ve finally got hold of the ATR channel so i can get back into trading full swing.

I'm going to spend tonight just watching a few races to get myself used to it, and tomorrow I’ll be trading for hopefully about 2 or so hours. For now a few quick questions:

What is the delay from the off? I’ve noticed sometimes that the channel goes to the race very close to the off so I need to know of any delay at all. If I'm unsure as to how long till the race starts and the timer hits 0.00 I’ll be exiting immediately, if I have pictures then I’ll give say approx 30 seconds till the off until I exit.

What does M/L stand for? At first I thought it was the odds but it didn’t look right, now I see that ATR show these values quite a lot but I don't know what they mean?

When it states the exchange price what does this relate to, is it the betair markets price?

Any other tips or bits of advice regarding the US markets? Based on my tiny little knowledge bank so far I’ll be waiting a lot longer to get the fluidity up to a higher rate and avoid situations with large price gaps.

So now everything is in place to give me at least an equal chance to be successful and I’ll be concentrating on trading as much as possible, that's the best way to go about this game. Instead of studying articles, other blogs, tips or techniques that the internet talks about my main aim is to trade as much as I can, learn the basics and try to spot certain Déjà Vu situations and capitalise on them.

As "Big" John McCarthy would say : "LETS GET IT ONNN COME ONNN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment