Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday 9 March 2011

School Boy Error

Well then the first night of trading is over, and you could slap a banner on my head saying "SCHOOL BOY ERROR" as I produced what I guess most weak young traders produce!

Started off well with good thought towards entries, taking my time to wait for money which I deemed to be out of position to pop up for me to nab, nice small profits coming in and stealing a few ticks here and there, then:


BOOM!!!!!!!! KING IDIOT BRADDERS STRIKES AGAIN!

Caught trying to trade the evens marker, I got stung bad. Misjudged a wedge in the ladder for spoof money when now I think it was actually real. Predicted a swing in the wrong direction and watched my red get larger and larger as it slowly forced the markets further away from my green zone! Eventually thought sod this, redded up and re entered in the opposite way only to see the
money leave and the swing reverse and I was again on the wrong side!


Lesson for the day: Green up faster and try to avoid jumping ships at the wrong time!

Madness thinking I traded 6, profited on 5 and I’m down on the day!

2 comments:

  1. Don't be hard on yourself Bradders if you look at it another way you had a 83% strike rate out of the 6 races you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suppose my strike rate is good but a big fat loss like that can wipe out a good few greens.

    I stuidly clicked more than once as i was that convinced the money was blagg, so the loss gained size very fast.

    For now i must concentrate on only single clicking, there's no point using more when i'm doing this to learn and not to profit.

    Cheers Julian!

    ReplyDelete