Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 11 April 2011

Back Again........Again!

Back yet again! There have been a number of hiccups with me getting into trading:

  • 17 stitches into my hand literally a day or two before I subscribed to the Sports Trading Journey,
  • 3 months of physio, on my right hand which I trade with,
  • Being unable to figure out why my Geeks Toy wouldn’t connect and taking about a week to get around it,
  • Refusing to trade without live feed, that took another few days,
  • Then my skybox blew!
All is up and running now so can concentrate on trading as often, although not very heavily, as possible. Just want to do a decent hand full of races every nite and try to get in the “zone” a little more when I'm in practice. Another alright day with the trading and I'm getting good at entering, then not bothering about the result, but watching what happens with the surrounding information and reacting when i feel it is right, in profit or not. Already think I'm picking up small tweaks you could say. A few years ago after attending Peter Webb’s Bet Angel course my results were all over the place with zero consistency, now I’ve hit 11 races in a row in profit and most of them have been genuine good moves without luck, I think!!

Live feed definitely has an impact on what your watching in terms of the info on GT. There was a horse trading at around 2.5 on the exchange and 5/4 on the betting lines. The commentator starts complimenting the horse and how it has a good chance of winning and over the next few moments the horse was smashed down to its lowest trading price of 2.2 which is 5/4. I'm still partially amazed about how certain prices just won’t get touched, the horse flew down to 2.2 so fast but then stopped immediately. I wonder how many active traders there are out there. I'm starting to think that the key is not to figure out what to do next, but what I SHOULD do, If I think like a trader. Maybe that's why:

  • Big clumps of money sometimes don't get touched because other traders are weary of it
  • Price bands sometimes don't get broken because traders don't want to
  • Steams happen so fast as a small bit of info is released which gives the pro’s an inkling

All of which i'll be thinking about next time i trade


RANT OVER! BRADDERS BACK IN ACTION!

Until my dog eats my t.v.

No comments:

Post a Comment