Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday 17 April 2011

Annoying

Annoying is the theme of the day, what started off as a great few races traded ended up in total disaster, mostly due to the muppet being back in action with his whopping wedges that push the markets all over the show.

I’ve been trading looking at the price range, trying to get matched at the top of the price bands and paying close attention to what the ATR site says the odds are and comparing them to the odds on BF. I've also upped my stakes to £10 now to try and make myself more disciplined.

But my arch nemesis muppet jumps in with massive amounts of cash totally controlling the market and somehow always pushing it against me. I backed at 4.0 as the ATR odds were 5/2 and then the muppet appears on the lay side with about 750, the money was pushed further and further out and i took more at 4.2 & 4.5 thinking that it will eventually come back but no. Then I trade out at a massive 5.0 and the ATR odds hadn’t changed at all.

I should try and think about how to use it in my favour

“Every problem has a gift for you in its hands” Richard Bach, American Writer

But when I don't know how long it will stay in the market, I could get myself into an even worse situation if i trade using it. Suppose I should look out for major blagg money and just avoid. After tonight its Bradders 0 – 1 The Muppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment