Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday 8 May 2011

Heellooooooooo!

Hellooooooooooo!

Well I’ve had to have a break from trading due to revising for an exam, its miles away on the 9th of June but pretty tough, so it takes priority.

I’ve traded another handful of races tonight with a mixture of stakes ranging from £10 to £50 and it’s been great! Instead of taking positions then having the Muppet smash through me and take my dosh, I wait for him to appear and time my entry points around him! Sounds like I paid attention to my previous point of every problem has a gift waiting, if I can’t beat him his tactics I may as well utilise them!

I can’t figure out what makes ladders move, after seeing horses odds on ATR US markets priced around 3-1 and the Betfair ladders show 6.00 you’d think a steam would occur, but if anything the opposite happens. But there must be indications somewhere that the more skilled traders notice that the novices don't.

There’s so many wedge’s being lobbed about too, you can see the influence a wedge can have on a market from the image below, why the hell it happens I doubt anyone knows. Probably some miffed off rich kid getting revenge on his parents using their credit card.


Anyways, I’ll post up occasionally until after my exam, the plan is:

1. Do exam on the 9th
2. Drink enough booze to kill a horse
3. Recover from hangover from hell
4. Get back into trading


Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment