Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday 14 May 2011

Feeling Pretty Off.

Feeling pretty ill tonight, not too sure what it was from, so thought I’d lay off the revising and have a little dabble with the trading again.

Things are continuing to progress alright, mixing it up with stakes ranging between £10 and £50 if it’s a short priced favourite. Confidence is rising and I'm becoming more selective about my entries and exits points.

The American markets have much more variation in movement so if you can get your head around whats about to happen you can make good trades, there isn’t much congestion. Instead of aiming to eventually venture into the UK markets of an evening, I think I’ll be sticking with the US markets now and improve more on them.

I’ll prob be leaving the trading now till after my exam, then I’ll give it a real hard bash and see what I can actually get out of these, I don't earn a great wage so it could turn into a nice little earner on the side!

No comments:

Post a Comment